What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help

fatima

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have 2 ipads and they r both syncd to my itunes account on my laptop. one of them is for my kids. the problem is now when i download apps and sync it to the kids ipad i dont have the option of choosing the apps that i want transferred to them. i used to be able to do that before. but now the whole thing is fadded out and i cant click on anything. what should i do ?

thanks.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You need to choose to manually select the apps you want to sync. I sync my iPhone, iPad and an older iphone for my granddaughters apps, all on my computer. Each has their own set of apps.

OP
F

fatima

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i know what u mean but the tick box to do that is faded out so i cant click on it. any idea how to get it back to normal ?
thanks

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you have the checkbox for sync apps manually checked? If you have "sync all apps" checked you won't be able to sync them individually.

OP
F

fatima

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes it is checked .. problem is i cant un check it

how can i do that ?

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't have iTunes in front of me because I'm at work but I Will check when I get home if someone hasn't answered you by then.

Most reactions

Latest posts