What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help

ohugh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ot two issues and can't figure out how to post

In apps, print will sometimes recognize my HP 8610. Other times it cranks away for a while and then says, no airprinter found???

Have Gmail. Shows about 600 messages and 200 important. Nothing I do materially decreases the number. I edit, check about a hundred and delete. then I go into trash, junk etc and delete all The number might go down 5

Any help appreciated

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
When I try to print immediately after turning on the printer, I get the same result, so I'm waiting for a few seconds, until I use the feature, or, if my iPad can't find the printer, I let it search once more, which solves the problem, mostly.

To your problem with Gmail:
In most cases, deleting the account and setting it up again on your iPad will help. If it doesn't, take a look at your account's settings online, using a browser.
Do you use Gmail with the built in app, or one of the apps Google provides (Gmail, Inbox)? These should work better than the built in Mail app. That's my experience.
If you use Gmail with the built in app: did you use the "Google" option when you set it up?

Most reactions

Latest posts