shreek111 iPF Noob Joined Feb 22, 2013 Messages 25 Reaction score 1 Feb 28, 2013 #1 Hi - maybe I am being really dense, but I've downloaded the iPF app but am not logged in so can't use it ... but I can't see a way to log in? Thanks
Hi - maybe I am being really dense, but I've downloaded the iPF app but am not logged in so can't use it ... but I can't see a way to log in? Thanks
J. A.75 Administrator Staff member Joined Nov 11, 2012 Messages 29,563 Reaction score 38,001 Location Austria Feb 28, 2013 #2 shreek111 said: Hi - maybe I am being really dense, but I've downloaded the iPF app but am not logged in so can't use it ... but I can't see a way to log in? Thanks Click to expand... Tap the app to open it. Bottom - left side should stand "Login". If you tap it, you can write your Username and PW and login.
shreek111 said: Hi - maybe I am being really dense, but I've downloaded the iPF app but am not logged in so can't use it ... but I can't see a way to log in? Thanks Click to expand... Tap the app to open it. Bottom - left side should stand "Login". If you tap it, you can write your Username and PW and login.
MoonlitSonata iPF Novice Joined May 8, 2011 Messages 2,390 Reaction score 171 Location Good ol' Midwest Feb 28, 2013 #3 As J.A. said, there's a blue login button on the left bottom corner.
OP OP shreek111 iPF Noob Joined Feb 22, 2013 Messages 25 Reaction score 1 Mar 5, 2013 #4 Thanks, I was right, I was being really dense!
J. A.75 Administrator Staff member Joined Nov 11, 2012 Messages 29,563 Reaction score 38,001 Location Austria Mar 5, 2013 #5 shreek111 said: Thanks, I was right, I was being really dense! Click to expand... Don't worry! I had to logout and in again to give you the answer. I had to search for my PW, because, once logged in, you don't have to do it yourself. The app does. ;-)
shreek111 said: Thanks, I was right, I was being really dense! Click to expand... Don't worry! I had to logout and in again to give you the answer. I had to search for my PW, because, once logged in, you don't have to do it yourself. The app does. ;-)