What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drag and drop apps into other ipad 2s

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I got 3 iPad 2s (mine and also kids).
I was able to drag any apps or games from my iTunes library into the iPad after I connect it to my laptop.
But now I try to drag and drop into the third iPad but I can't, it always show me a red circle with a line in it.
I tried to log into that third ipad with same account as itunes but still can't do it.
I know I can just login that iPad via app store and redownload but I am just wondering why I can't just drag and drop like what I did with the other two iPad.
Only difference is the third iPad wasn't connected to this laptop when we opened the box but I been looking everywhere to see if there is way to authorize this iPad in iTune or associate to my laptop but all iTunes has is to authorize the computer.
Do I need to reset the iPad to make this work?
Since some games I got are few gig each I really don't feel like redownload them all over again.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

I'm sure someone will be along soon to answer your question.

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts