What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with downloading Voxer app

stock7ma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad 2 and it is running on iOS 7. I want the Voxer Walkie Talkie app back on the iPad but I cannot get it to sync. It shows up with the rest of my purchased apps on iTunes and I have used it on this iPad in the past. When I search for Voxer in the app store from the iPad itself, no results come up but on iTunes on my computer it comes up and says it is downloaded. I used to have an iPhone and iPod too, which I used Voxer on but unfortunately, I no longer have either of those devices so turning on the auto download and downloading Voxer to another Apple device is not an option. I just don't understand why I can't get this app back on my iPad.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Might you be looking in the "wrong" section on the iPad? The Voxer Walkie-Talkie app is an iPhone only app, so you'll need to change the search function (on the iPad; in the AppStore) to iPhone only. Please see this for what I mean:

y6ate5ym.jpg

As you can see, Voxer won't appear under the "iPad Only" tab. However, if/when you switch it to "iPhone Only" - there it is.

Hope this helps and solves your issue. Let us know how you get on.

Marilyn

OP
S

stock7ma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks!

Problem solved. I never even thought to look at that tab. Thank you.

Most reactions

Latest posts