What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help which app suitable for office?

gtg226

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, i am a new guy for ipad.
because my ipad is for business, but the original ipad didnt has any app to open the excel and office file.
i check the information, i dont know which app is suitable for office?
whether the quickoffice or iwork? or others?
please give advice .
thanks

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What files are you needing to open. Most of apples productivity apps open MS formats. Check out Pages,Numbers,Keynote.

wabo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Docs to go for excel

There may be quite a few apps that will view excel files, but if you need to edit and save, or save as, try docs to go. It also syncs with your pc. However, if you are an advanced excel user, docs to go will open excel files with unsupported functions, formulas, etc. as read only. You cannot save as or edit these read only files in docs to go on the ipad.
Reads docs, pdf, some tif's, and some other files, will not search pdf's.

That said, I would not use the ipad to do much editing or create any complex or serious spreadsheets, especially if you are used to doing them on a pc.

Qusay Muneer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey,

i tried all the apple apps, some do work well, yet not THAT well. till i found Office HD, works perfectly for me! though i mostly use it to write word docs but still works pretty good with excel sheets. Give it a try. oh, btw, i got it from Cydia cuz its not free.

;)

Most reactions

Latest posts