What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELP w/Bluetooth on my iPad & EVO

PhenomSports

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm brand new to all of this. I just got my first Apple device (iPad 16GB WiFi :ipad-front:) this past Friday. So far so good, I love it but I'm running into some issues here. For whatever reason I can Pair my iPad and my Evo but I can't connect them, therefore I'm unable to transfer pictures etc. :confused:
I'm sure most people on here have iPhones (Great Device) but to be honest, I've been with Sprint for over 10 years now and frankly, they kiss my ass and do pretty much whatever I ask them to do so I can't justify leaving for AT&T (?????coverage?????) in order to have issue free compatibility between my mobile device and my iPad.

ANY help or advise would be greatly appreciated at this point, I've looked and looked and looked online (Google, YouTube, iPadAnswers and more) to no avail, I just want to share my pictures from my Evo with my iPad without having to email them every time (such a pain).
Thank you in advance to anyone that can give me guidance on this topic...

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
This is not allowed.

Ipad can only using bluetooth for headsets or things like apps that connect to other iphone/ipad devices via bluetooth.

Most reactions