What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help transferring digital copy of a movie to iTunes???

iRay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have bought a blueray movie of Act of Valor that also contains a "digital copy" disc. (legal copy). The instructions say we can transfer the digital copy to iTunes and then, to our iPad but I still can't figure out how to do it. I have a PC running windows XP (SP3) and have iTunes 10.6.3.25 installed on it. Can anyone help?

OP
I

iRay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, while waiting for a reply, I did manage to get an activation screen in iTunes that asks for the activation code in order to make the transfer. I have the activation code but, can it be used again to load the movie into iTunes on my Son's computer at another location or, is the activation code only good one time?

D

dvdcatalyst

Well, while waiting for a reply, I did manage to get an activation screen in iTunes that asks for the activation code in order to make the transfer. I have the activation code but, can it be used again to load the movie into iTunes on my Son's computer at another location or, is the activation code only good one time?

Hi Ray,

Welcome to the forums.

The code for your Digital Copy movie is tied to your AppleID. I don't think you can actually use the same code again, however, if your son's computer is setup using the same AppleID, you can transfer your "purchases" over on the other computer, or use the redownload option in iTunes.

Most reactions