What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help sending pics to camera roll thru ifile

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Alright...here's my issue:
I'm browsing deviantArt for c4d renders/packs and I download the zip files thru atomic browser(btw- is there a rar extractor?) unzip the files thru AB which creates it's own sub-directories in AB. I want to view these files in the native photo app. Instead of selecting each one thru AB and then saving to camera roll that way which would take un-gawdly toooooooo long.

I navigate to the Atomic Browser downloads directory in ifile and then cut and paste groups of renders to 100apple directory. But when I open photos app none of the renders show up. So I go back into ifile and 100apple hit the blue arrow and then select "add to camera roll" and now they show up. I have quite a few like this....
So my question is do I need to select "add to camera roll" for each individual one or can I "edit" select the ones that need added and do it all at once? I can't seem to find the option if there is one.

Hope that didn't sound toooooooo confusing...

Any help is greatly appreciated....

Last edited:
OP
OUTL4W

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No takers?

Thanks anyways Marie...
I guess I'll just do it the long way...uhmmmmmm

Most reactions

Latest posts