What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help my iPad has locked!!!

johnny allen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to this and a little "long in the tooth" to be doing it, however my iPad of just over a year old has locked. I was having trouble with links from Email and resorted to resetting it and it is now locked with the Apple logo on the screen but will not respond to anything!!! HELP

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am new to this and a little "long in the tooth" to be doing it, however my iPad of just over a year old has locked. I was having trouble with links from Email and resorted to resetting it and it is now locked with the Apple logo on the screen but will not respond to anything!!! HELP
Hi, johnny allen! Welcome to iPF!

Here's a link to Apple's support website: http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3281
It'll show you what you can do to fix this issue. I hope it will help.

Last edited:
OP
J

johnny allen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Johanna that seems to have worked, this is good this forum, I'll be back with lots more q's when i've set the iPad up again. tks again

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm very glad it helped.

I've joined iPF more than a year ago, and I agree: it really is a great forum.
If you have questions, don't hesitate posting them. There are very knowledgeable members in iPF, willing to help, finding an answer to almost every problem.

Most reactions