What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help me please, RE Jailbroken/Ipad/Dubai/Facetime

DanWatto

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hopefully somebody here will be able to help me, as i'm a little lost!

I bought an Ipad out in Dubai, jailbroke it the same day and i have been playing around with it since, adding some great tweaks, etc. The time came for me to find FaceTime and add it to my Ipad. Obviously its banned out here, but by adding the apps.phoneislam.com souce and the Facetime hacktivator it was there. Great stuff. After adding 3 contacts and making one call using it then heading out for a beer i wake up this morning to find it has vanished. Completely vanished! I've tried MiddleWhat and Hacktivator, taking them off, putting them back on, restarting the lot, its just gone! I'm hoping somebody can help me find it again? Not quite sure where it can of gone or why, but if someone could help i'd be extremely greatful.

Cheers in advance

Dan:thumbs:​

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I can't help. I don't use Facetime, let alone the tweaks involved to get it working. Hopefully, someone will be along shortly to assist.

What I'm posting for is to tell you that I deleted your other thread you started today on this same topic. Making more than one post not only fragments the conversation and makes it hard to follow - it's against the forum rules. Please keep any follow-ups, discussion or updates on this topic to this thread; do not start another. Thanks for your understanding.

Good luck with your issue and sorry for your troubles.

Marilyn

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hopefully another member in the UAE can assist Dan. It's not easy to troubleshoot for you since we don't have the problem of it being forcibly banned over here so I'm not sure what mechanisms they are using.

Good luck

OP
D

DanWatto

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cheers, fingers crossed someone can help. Its strange in the fact that it was there and then completely vanished.

Most reactions