What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help me to fix my springboard problem on jailbroken iPad2 5.1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

thengoboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, could somebody please help me to fix my springboard problem, on iPad2 5.1.1 jail broken with Absinthe 2.1

The springboard looks fine until it is turned long ways so the home button is on the side instead of the bottom for wide viewing, then the icons aren't where there supposed to be, I have attached a screenshot to help show my problem. I have a number of tweaks installed. I've gone back through uninstalling any that relates to the spring board but the problem didn't fix.. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.

Attachments

• image-295460471.jpg
    image-295460471.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 419

zphone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks like you have a theme installed that is not compatible with 5.1.1.

OP
thengoboy

thengoboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you ZPhone for your suggestion on fixing my springboard problem.
I went back to Cydia installed packages and uninstalled all the themes, then I went to winterBoard to check on the installed themes I took a screenshot of them and am attaching to this thread. But the problem hasn't been fixed it still is not displaying the icons correctly when on horizontal view. Any further suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Attachments

• image-1310580843.jpg
    image-1310580843.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 316
  • image-1657997588.jpg
    image-1657997588.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 362

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You have duplicate threads running for this same problem. Please don't do that as having multiple threads on the same issue splits and fragments the conversation and makes it difficult for others to follow. And, it's against the rules.

The other thread is here: http://www.ipadforums.net/showthread.php?t=78209 and I've replied to it.

Please keep any updates and follow ups to that thread. This one is closed. Thanks for your understanding.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions