What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help!! Camera broken? :(

OP
B

brian_fantana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok got in from work and spent a bit of time with the camera in a poorly lit room and I haven't had the issue happen again. Should I stick with it and just hope the problem has gone or is it worth taking it back ???

OP
B

brian_fantana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So it doesn't seem to be doing the problem. Went out side and got some photos can someone confirm for me that is the right quality for the camera . It's very grainy and blurry.
Thanks peeps :)
5e0ebb78.jpg

82eda204.jpg

58d1028f.jpg

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's as good as you'll get - it's only a 1 megapixel camera - nothing like the 5 megapixel in the iPhone4. It was never intended for still photography, really - it's for HD video and, for that, it's just fine....

Tim

OP
B

brian_fantana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's as good as you'll get - it's only a 1 megapixel camera - nothing like the 5 megapixel in the iPhone4. It was never intended for still photography, really - it's for HD video and, for that, it's just fine....

Tim

Thanx tim.
Gonna sit tight and hope the problem doesn't rear it's head again.

k7lvo

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Tim

Thanx tim.
Gonna sit tight and hope the problem doesn't rear it's head again.
It comes with a 1 year warrantee in the US. If that's also true in the UK you've got a year from date of purchase to get it taken care of.

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Those pictures actually look pretty good compared to some of the ones I've taken. :) I think you are fine.

Mikek777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you take it back they will let you keep yours until a replacement comes in, you get priority so should only be one week to wait. That was my case when stocks ran out just after launch in the UK.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
B

brian_fantana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm going to stick with it at the moment it all seems to be fine.

Most reactions