What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help!! Camera broken? :(

brian_fantana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all :)
Got my iPad 2 yesterday(32g wifi)
Went to use the camera fornthe first time this morning and when I move it inget dark grainy bits pop up . They go away when it's held still but I'm sure this is right . Just wanted someone to let me know if this is indeed how the camera is

OP
B

brian_fantana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's a snap I managed to snap at the time it was doing it .
a725cb98.jpg

Mods , sorry if this is in the wrong section , please move it to the appropriate section , thanx

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What app are you using? One of the default apps on the iPad does this on purpose - special effects. So let us know the app you're using to take photos and we'll see if we can help

Tim

OP
B

brian_fantana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi tim thanks for the reply. I'm just started up the camera using the default camera app that comes with the iPad. Thought it might have been an affect but couldn't find any settings for the camera.

OP
B

brian_fantana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I change the special effects on the default camera ? I did think is it an effect but it only done that effect when I moved it . If I held it still it was ok ..

Brian089

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad2 cameras need lots of light to work better try it outside

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
A reset isn't a bad idea either.

Reset: Hold down the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears. The iPad will reboot. This usually takes a bit longer than a restart.

OP
B

brian_fantana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks for all the replys guys..
Bit peed off really . Waited ages for anywhere to get any stock.
I assume the shop i got it from will let me keep hold of this until they get another one in :(
thanks again :)

Most reactions

Latest posts