What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!!

galloschramme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi!

i'm a student (architect)

i'm a real macfan!
but that's not the reason i'm interested in the iPad
the only apple product i own is an iMac 24", and that does not completely fill my needs, because you can't carry it, unless with a car or something like that, but apart from that, it's a great computer (literally and figuratively ;))

so when the iPad was announced, i was completely sold:
it's like a macbook, but smaller and lighter (and ofcourse, not all the functionality), it fits me exactly

so, i'm here to learn more about the iPad and to tell you how awesome it is

grtz!

Last edited:

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mac Fan , mean of course Ipad fan

Welcome here, and enjoy to share with us you're mac experience , most of us are Mac fan and user ...

Hi!

i'm a real macfan!
but that's not the reason i'm interested in the iPad
the only apple product i own is an iMac 24", and that does not completely fill my needs, because you can't carry it, unless with a car or something like that, but apart from that, it's a great computer (literally and figuratively ;))

so when the iPad was announced, i was completely sold:
it's like a macbook, but smaller and lighter (and ofcourse, not all the functionality), it fits me exactly

so, i'm here to learn more about the iPad and to tell you how awesome it is

grtz!

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the site galloschramme!!!:) Looking forward to the ipad too.

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome :ipad-keyboard:

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi!

i'm a student (architect)
... the only apple product i own is an iMac 24", and that does not completely fill my needs, because you can't carry it, unless with a car or something like that, but apart from that, it's a great computer (literally and figuratively ;))

Hello and a Big Welcome to the iPadForums :D

I own a 24" iMac as well, but I have carried mine to businesses for presentations when designing a Flash site, they were so impressed they bought Macs from me and now could be possibly interested in iPads too.

Its so fun to see a persons eyes when they peer upon a Mac, its always the same,,, ooh ahhhh :)

OP
galloschramme

galloschramme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its so fun to see a persons eyes when they peer upon a Mac, its always the same,,, ooh ahhhh :)

indeed, i already persuaded lots of students to buy a mac instead of their always-crashing-and-ugly-being pc's (excuse me for this please ;)), just by showing them how fast you can work and how easy it is

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mac vs dell

indeed, i already persuaded lots of students to buy a mac instead of their always-crashing-and-ugly-being pc's (excuse me for this please ;)), just by showing them how fast you can work and how easy it is

But in fact is also because Mac is really useful machine, in this office i have a big tower Dell i mostly use it for only a 3D sofware we don't have in Mac (Pro-E), i just cannot compare with MBP the time the dell need to start , i cannot count the time suddenly Pro-E close by himself lucky me this software have anti crash function ...

i cannot count the time i need to use : ALT+CTRL+DEL ..... this machine yet one of the latest +16G Ram , but change nothing and i don't talk about the garbage file due to the asian language

All of this trouble i don't have in my Mac ...

Most reactions

Latest posts