What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

windex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, im windex.

I can't wait for the ipad. i have never really wanted a particular gadget so bad. Not becuase it is new, but because of all the things i can use it for and WILL use it for.

it will become my day planner. I don't care about all the complaints people seem to have for it, i don't need a usb port, i don't need a webcam, and i don't need to to multitask.

so it is perfect for me.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, im windex.

I can't wait for the ipad. i have never really wanted a particular gadget so bad. Not becuase it is new, but because of all the things i can use it for and WILL use it for.

it will become my day planner. I don't care about all the complaints people seem to have for it, i don't need a usb port, i don't need a webcam, and i don't need to to multitask.

so it is perfect for me.

Its mostly perfect for all of us.( most of us) Glad to have you hear!:D

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Windex, welcome here ... i think most of us are waiting like you the Ipad ... i think it will be difficult to find a second hand , even when the 3 G will come out , my self for example i will not resell my wifi one :)

Dallasfreak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
welcome......I want my Ipad more than i wanted my MTV......hey apple maybe u can use this as a selling point,....just send me and all my friends a free Ipad

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Windex, glad to have ya.

Most reactions