What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello to iPad Fans

BluAzn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.williamcheung.net
Hey there, how's everyone with their ipads? I'm enjoying mine everyday, i love it very much. I use it for gaming, music, videos, and surfing net. And a bit of jailbreaking, tweaking the iDevice.
I'm currently studying @ Open University, and many distance colleges to gain more knowledge and skills. I like to bake, surf web, chat to my mrs (shes in SG, either chat or webcam, letters takes age to arrive lol) cruising around town, listening to dance tunes, badminton, all sorts of things. I'm up for anything.
Currently own an iPad 32GB wifi, don't need the 3G as I can use the MyWi on my iPhone. Got the iPhone 3GS, waiting for the white iPhone 4 to be release in the UK. Not an apple fan yet, but becoming one very soon. I'm just a very satisfied apple customer.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Welcome BluAzn! Like you I use MyWi on my iPhone... I'm not an Apple fan ether (can't stand Macs) but, like their mobile OS and devices..... enjoy your time here!

Most reactions