What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello! New member: Coco

cocorivers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello! I recently got my white iPad 2 for my birthday a week ago. I'm definitely not new to apple, though. I have a MacBook and an iPhone 3GS, and pretty much everyone in my family has an apple product (even my ~ edited by moderator ~ sister had an iPad and iPod touch, but being the forgetful youth she is, she lost them in under a year. My parents are thinking of getting her a new iPad and spoiling her even more than she already is.) I'm the eldest child out of five, ~ edited by moderator ~ My favorite iPad game so far has got to be Infinity Blade. I killed the God King on the fourth bloodline, but using a stylus (mine is from Griffin... They're extremely handy but pretty pricey at 20 dollars) makes the game considerably easier. I wish they let you customize your character!

I'm an artist and fashion lover who has an obsession with ruffles, lace, bows, and floral print. I'm not really a sports person, but I fence and play badminton. This summer, my father's teaching me golf and horseback riding in China. He's also promised me a visit to a shooting ground. If anyone has advice on any of that stuff, I'd love to hear it!

Also, if anyone has a really fun game, pleeeeaaaase share it with me! I love action games, but I don't really enjoy the type where you just click on an instruction and your little character does all the work on it's own. I like real time slashing! *o*

Me = xenophile.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

AlxiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello there. Great informative post. I love me a bit of Infinity Blade also, nothing better than having a mindless hack and slash after a difficult day at work. Enjoy the forums :)

Sent from my iPad.

Most reactions