What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member.

Trooper4b

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi my name is Greg, I am an Aussie living in Western Australia. I am in the 60's can not believe when I say that as still feel like I am in my 30's, but that is life. I am a little bit computer savvy, we have the wife's iPad 2, 2 iPhone 4's. I have a MSI 17' Gaming Laptop and a Gaming Desktop.
When it comes to the Ipad it is a mystery unto itself and what I know about you could fit on a pin head, and it was fine as other than hook the wireless up which it did itself I have never had to bother about it, but right at the moment I have much drama as the Wife did an upgrade a few days ago, she just upgraded as per how she has been doing it for the last 12months she has had it. She handed her iPad to me tonight really pissed and told me to fix it, the problem she told me was that after she did an upgrade she lost all her tagged photos and she can no longer save pictures. My wife is a Filipino and most Filipino women are born with an extra gene, that gene drives them into a frenzy when they see a camera or the word picture is mentioned. So right now my life is hell until I can get this issue sorted out, that is why I am here just hoping I can get some help.
Now as I am a newbie I am not even sure I am in the right place to ask questions, but I will and if I am wrong and get flamed for it I understand. I only have a couple of questions.
I should mention that this problem is with her Facebook.

I did find a thread that pointed me in the right direction and can now save a picture, will keep looking to see if we can recover the tagged pictures, if anyone can point me in the right direction it would help immensely.

Can it be fixed?
Can she get her tagged pictures back?
Can she save her pictures again?

If there is anyone out there who can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Greg.

Last edited:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum Greg!

Someone should pop in with some suggestions or advice for ya :)...

Most reactions