What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, my name is Rochelle and I'm an Apple Addict

HuskerPrideinMI

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple has sucked me in....I bought an iMac years ago for college, and hated it. Fast forward 10 years and I again bit the poisoned Apple. However it appears the venom has been sucked clean out and I'm now an Apple fan. Now I've added to my Apple "collection" with a new iPad, and I'm in love. I can't wait to browse around and learn even more about my new little bundle of joy :) :)

Last edited:

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It bit me as well. The good thing is at least I won't have to buy a new laptop every year because of something crashing everything.

iPadOhana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome and the addiction is very severe. Actually thinking about moving over to Mac and getting rid of my trusted PC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teatime

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Rochelle,
I think I have the same problem. I've got a 2nd gen IPod Touch 16 gig and love it, but then went and got an iPad for no good reason. I just like it and I'm hardly using my laptop. I'll be due for a cell phone upgrade in May and the question is, do I want an iPhone? What would you do?

OP
HuskerPrideinMI

HuskerPrideinMI

iPF Noob
Reaction score
teatime said:
Hi Rochelle,
I think I have the same problem. I've got a 2nd gen IPod Touch 16 gig and love it, but then went and got an iPad for no good reason. I just like it and I'm hardly using my laptop. I'll be due for a cell phone upgrade in May and the question is, do I want an iPhone? What would you do?

LOL I did the exact same! However I sold my touch. I actually am torn on the iPhone. I think it's only because I know I can't have one since I'm on Sprint. I would definitely get one through Verizon though.

And thank you for all the welcome messages!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts