What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

redsoxshamrocks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

So this is technically my second post; I already posted a question on the main board. But I'm a 25-year-old male living in St. Louis, MO. I work at Saint Louis University, where I received my BA in English and am working on an MA in Higher Education. I love to play and watch both hockey and baseball, originally from Rhode Island but grew up in Kentucky. I like to spend my free time reading or gaming on my PS3 with my brother-in-law in Boston. I have a girlfriend of 5 years, and we'll likely be getting engaged soon!

Without really meaning to or realizing it, I've become a total Apple junkie. It started with my first iPod in the spring of 2004 (40 gb 3rd gen). Fast forward 4 years when I got rid of the PC I'd built for college and bought a 15" Macbook Pro. About a year after that, I bought an iPhone 3Gs, and just last week bought a black 16 gb WiFi iPad 2 (and have since replaced the old iPod, first with an 80 gb 5th gen, and now with a 160 gb 6th gen). I love Apple products, and am always fascinated to learn new ways to use them.

I'm excited to be a part of the forum, and look forward to learning from everyone on here.

Thanks!
-Rob

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I saw and replied to your other post - so you get two welcomes for the price of one!!

Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

It’s free too.

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts