What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello my name is Brandon from caseen! Stay tuned for new case product showcases!

caseenBrandon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello iPadForums.net members!

My name is Brandon from caseen. I am here to provide technical and customer support for all of our genuine leather case products we design and develop at caseen.

A little bit about our company: We design and develop only top quality genuine leather cases for tablet, and eReading devices. caseen designers have an eye for luxury design and detailing. caseen cases are created only from top quality leather. Each case stitched neat and tight.

Please check our iPad 2 designed cases here: caseen Apple iPad 2 cases
http://www.caseen.com/Apple-iPad-2_c_12.html
I am glad to be of service, and the caseen Customer Service team is known for our quick response turnaround times and detail for customer satisfaction.

Hope to get to know you guys well,

Brandon
caseen Customer Service

P.S.:
We have a huge following of Asus Transformer Tablet fans that love the quality of our case. Please see their comsments and testimonials here: Praise & Reviews of our caseen SKINNY Asus Transformer TF101 Genuine Leather Case

Last edited:

Most reactions