What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello iPadFORUMS.net from the UK!

Liquid Arikardo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
rob-osphere.blogspot.com
Hey guys,

I was after an iPad forum and when I searched google guess who came up...Thats right! iPadFORUMS.net did!

After a quick look around the site it looks like a good place to join and discuss all manner of iPad related topics.

So on to the introduction!

I'm Rob, I'm 20 and from the UK. I've been using the iPhone and iOS since the iPhone 3G, the iPhone 3GS and currently the iPhone 4 and today my iPad arrives!

I've always liked the idea of jailbreaking my devices and have jailbroken them all and thats exactly what I plan to do with my iPad when I take it out of the box.

So now I'm off to search the forum and find the best things to do with my jailbroken iPad when it arrives.

I look forward to talking to you all and seeing what this online community has to offer.

Cheers,

Rob

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Have you ordered an iPad 2, as the jb is currently only available for iPad 1. If you receive an iPad 2, it should give you plenty of time to search for things you want to do with the iPad, once it is jailbroken ;)

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Liquid Arikardo! Sounds like you have a plan in mind... good luck! Jail breaking your iPad is cool, just not for everyone. As Dont says, I am not sure it is available for the iPad2 just yet. See you around!

Chiky

OP
Liquid Arikardo

Liquid Arikardo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
rob-osphere.blogspot.com
Hi guys,

Thanks for the replies guys. I bought the iPad 1 16GB. I am yet to jailbreak it as for now I'm just enjoying all of my apps in glorious HD. I'm looking forward to jail breaking it though. So much more potential from a jail broken device.

Hopefully have this jail broken by the end of the week though. Also, I heard that the iPad 2 is near impossible to jailbreak at the moment due to it being programmed act a different way?

Thank you again for the replies and I look forward to seeing and speaking to you around the forums.

Rob

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Liquid Arikardo said:
Hi guys,

Thanks for the replies guys. I bought the iPad 1 16GB. I am yet to jailbreak it as for now I'm just enjoying all of my apps in glorious HD. I'm looking forward to jail breaking it though. So much more potential from a jail broken device.

Hopefully have this jail broken by the end of the week though. Also, I heard that the iPad 2 is near impossible to jailbreak at the moment due to it being programmed act a different way?

Thank you again for the replies and I look forward to seeing and speaking to you around the forums.

Rob

Welcome from me too. There is a UK thread in the international section as well!

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Most reactions