What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello iPad forum members!

KenB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My amazing wife brought home a gift for me after a recent, lengthy stay in the hospital. I'm out of work for a couple of weeks, am on some activity restrictions, and she knew i was intrigued by the iPad. So she came home with a 32GB WiFi iPad for me! What a sweety.

I've been having a blast with it. I swore I wouldn't try to sneak in any work while I was home, so she thought this would be a good way to keep me away from my laptop and work, and she was right!

I've done all the sync'ing I need, and have been doing a lot reading here about jailbreaking. It seems there is little or nothing to lose, and lots to be gained (depending on what you are after that is!).

So, just thought I'd say hi. Thanks for having me. I'm looking forward to getting to know the forum and its members in the weeks ahead!

Best,
Ken

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome Ken! The question is - will you ever want to go back to work after playing with your iPad? :confused:

Hehe, glad to have you here.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Glad you joined us!

You have a very perceptive and thoughtful ady there, good for you!

Jump right in here and let your voice be heard....

OP
K

KenB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you, everyone!

My wife and I are getting out of town for the holiday weekend, and the iPad will be perfect for this trip! Now I just need to do some reading to see if it's possible to tether it to my Droid, like I do with the laptop.

Most reactions