What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!!!

AngrySi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

I'm Si and I'm an Appleholic!!!! Just kidding. While everyone knows what Apple products are all about I've taken my first dive in with an iPad2 which I bought about 3 weeks ago. Have purchased both for home use and for work - got it all hooked up to my MS Exchange Server which is nice because it's given me additional encryption for the device (I've been a BlackBerry junkie for years so security is high on my mobile device agenda)! I'm having a great time with the iPad2 and feel it complements what I do with my BlackBerry smartphone at work perfectly. At home it's the nuts and I love flicking through IMDB when I need to know what "that actor" in "that movie" was in before, finding Cinema times on Flixster, getting in to some magazines with it or handing to my 2 year old so she can watch cartoons on BBC iPlayer. It's really working out great. I have been bitten by the accessory bug though!! I've had a couple of cases already and am in the throws of going for a Smart Cover with a Speck Smartshell because I want something that will secure the smartcover when it's folded back rather than it flapping around like an expensive bath mat!

Have to say this is a great forum, plenty of knowledgeable people out there with a wealh of information. I can certainly see myself becoming a regular visitor and hopefully contributor as well.

Now to shop around online for a messenger bag of some kind........................

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions