What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from RedBird18

RedBird18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.visibleU.com
I'm hoping to use iPads for my sales force. Keynote demos etc. Most of what we do is online and I'm imagining we will be able to access our databases and use them as we do now.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sales force use for Ipad

I'm hoping to use iPads for my sales force. Keynote demos etc. Most of what we do is online and I'm imagining we will be able to access our databases and use them as we do now.

Welcome here Red Bird , the only problem i can see is the format of you're data base but if that work with Iphone i guess will be the same for Ipad with the joy of a more fast device and bigger screen.

Don't hesitate to share with us you're Apple experience

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site RedBird, the iPad sounds like a good solution. I can actually see this becoming a huge POS terminal. Imagine waiters having the touch screen at their fingertips for ordering at your table and not having to go to a central terminal to enter the order.

Most reactions