What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Ontario

lem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,

I've been reading through the forums and finding lot's of good stuff.

I'm a new iPad owner - yesterday I picked up my 64GB 3G from Bestbuy along with the Apple case. I had intended on getting the 16GB but BB ony had the 64GB. In the end I'm glad it worked out that way as I've already filled 25 gig.

I got a Bell microsim and activated the 3G data which is $35 + tax for 5 GB monthly. It's kind of like prepaid in that I have to call back every 30 days to renew the data, which is fine as there will be months when wifi will be suffieint. Maybe..

Anyway, I'm very happy with my purchase - I just love this thing! Now for some accessories!

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome!

When you're looking at accessories, if you find a slim, classy leather case suitable both for street and office that is stable also in this :)ipad-keyboard:) position for typing, let me know!

I just haven't found the right combination between class and stability for a reasonable price yet.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Welcome, glad you have joined us....

If you already have 25 gig filled, then it's a good thing you didn't get the 16 :)

And I'm sure you already found the Accessory forum here to be chock full of good information.... happy shopping!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts