What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hello from NJ

ajrocks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi my name is.... you can call me Ajay - anyways, found the site cause having problems. not really into tech stuff, my girl is and for my birthday she got me an ipad. i really didn't want one after playing with it at BB.

But she had pre-ordered it. anyways I have an iphone that i love that's why I didn't care for getting the ipad. but the internet is waaayyy better so i have it.

anyways, play music, well not at the moment. writing and working on getting better at singing and playing the guitar - played bass for 20 something years. in the process of recording an album? CD mm not sure what we are suppose to call it. I have about 8 songs done. my last guitarist opened a studio with erban the bass player for Marc Anthony and J-lo so he's busy with the latin scene now instead of metal!

Anyways what else would you like to know.?

RobotRock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome :)

What is it your having problems with, or just in general?

There's a lot of great music apps, some serious and some just fun.. but you'll probably know this as you already have an iPhone.

You have any tracks or clips online we could listen to? :D

OP
A

ajrocks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the greetings, cool site, been on about an hour and learned a bunch of stuff already!

The problem I posted was my son deleted two apps I didn't know you could do that or move them around. I have seent hem shake I just thought it was the system freezing.
Purpleorchid answered it for me.

As far as music here are the sites

Current Songs

Music & Artists

MySpace - Alan - 43 - Male - JERSEY CITY, NEW JERSEY - myspace.com/alanspagejr

Alan on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

thanks for the interest hope you like them

Most reactions