What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

satar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello to all of you out there :)

I am a new member joining the forum just a few days ago after discovering this nifty app while scanning the web for some reviews on a couple of apps I was considering. I didn't read my welcome email suggesting that I post a hello before putting my 1.25 cents on a thread about note taking apps -- sorry about that :eek:

About me: I am a 45 year old software engineer and have owned an iPhone since the first one came out! I have been lusting for an iPad since they came out but just finally convinced my wife that we really "need" one. I am pretty sure she still doesn't believe me but I think she just finally got too annoyed from my pestering and caved -- either way I am LOVING my need absolutely required (hehehe) new toy!

Anyway, I am happy to become part of this group of friendly and helpful peeps!

Sincerely,
Steve Tarlton

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Steve! There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the Search box (at the top-left of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information here to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum:

Forum Rules - Please read
Hacking Rules - Please read
iPad for Beginners
Free iPad User Manuals
Download The Official iPad Forum App

BTW, "need" is in the eye of the beholder! ;)

Welcome again and enjoy!

OP
S

satar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for the personal welcome! The app version of this forum is among some of the first apps I discovered and installed on my new iPad and I feel lucky that I found it so soon after I became an iPad owner. You know, you may be right as my iPad approval came shortly after my wife told me she "needed" a couple pairs of boots she purchased :)

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for the personal welcome! The app version of this forum is among some of the first apps I discovered and installed on my new iPad and I feel lucky that I found it so soon after I became an iPad owner. You know, you may be right as my iPad approval came shortly after my wife told me she "needed" a couple pairs of boots she purchased :)
Way to go! FWIW I'll bet you can do a lot more with your iPad than she can with her new boots! Although footwear isn't one of the iPad's stronger qualities. :D

Enjoy!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts