What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Northern Virginia

smlbranding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm excited to join this forum. Although I own a MacBook (with apple monitor, keyboard and trackpad), two iPods, a new Nano, an iPhone 3GS, I just bought an iPad2 and am loving it! I found this forum when the iPad2 froze and found my answer right away on here.

I am a retired (will be 60 in a couple of weeks) advertising/brand marketing guy who loves movies, playing guitar and (I hate to admit) playing around on Facebook. I'm a big fan of Apple products but do not consider myself all that technically oriented. I guess I found Apple products easy to use and that I why I started using them back in the early 90's.

Anyway, I'm glad to be on here and look forward to learning more about others on here and about my iPad2.

Thanks!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
smlbranding said:
Oops, sorry, I meant Hayles66!

If you want to correct spelling or in my case autocorrect, press your post again and press the edit button which allows you to correct your post. Enjoy our forum, the people on here are very helpful.

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
smlbranding said:

You are welcome! There were so many things I didn't know until I came onto this forum, I learn something everyday!

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Most reactions

Latest posts