What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Metro Manila, too.

Auchuason

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am from Quezon City, Metro Manila. Got my iPad last May and has not seen my laptop ever since. I took it everywhere I go. Fit in my bag easily and a charge last the whole day.

I just got re-acquainted with Apple again since doing business (quick print shop) back in 1986 equipped with an Apple Mac Plus, Laserwriter Plus, & PageMaker 1.0 in Orange, California.

I am hoping to learn as well as contribute to this forum. Thank you.

Andrew

OP
A

Auchuason

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Kevin!

Hi Andrew, Kevin here from M3C. Welcome aboard.

Hi Kevin,

Thank you. I checked your website and am interested to market your cases in the Philippines if you need a distributor here. I am 54 yrs old and sort of semi-retired here in the Philippines. I believe your cases are what some people will want to have to protect their investments. Before I return to the Philippines, I worked for Microcenter (over 20 stores based in Ohio) for 5 years and was assistant supervisor of peripheral department before coming to Manila.

Let me know what kindnof investment is involved and if you have a marketing plan for your cases. Looking to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Andrew Chuason

Most reactions

Latest posts