What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Brazil

Joseazevedo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

my name is José Eduardo Azevedo, I live in São Paulo, Brazil, am a Mac user since 1992 and am on my first iPad - white iPad2 WiFi 64GB with smartcover - for about a month.

I find the iPad a very interesting platform, the more you use it, the more it becomes part of your life. I believe the apps have to be more objective than in bigger Macs due to memory and processing power limitations compared to its bigger brothers. In no way I find this a problem. Things work in a very direct way, no functions no one'll ever use. A back to basics approach I appreciate.

That's it. It's always nice to be part of a community with the same interest as you, so we can exchange ideas and experiences with this amazing platform. hope to be able to contribute in any way.

My best to all,

Joseazevedo

Most reactions

Latest posts