What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

BettiBz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Mike,
Am not a new member but haven't been able to get in here all year.lol

BettiBz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
seems to be alt of Auseies here, and I'm trying to get in touch with Lelal who helped me so much in the past, but don't see her listed here. Can u help? Txs

GDsunshine

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi mike I am as well new member like you [emoji5]️welcome you are in the right place[emoji4]have fun[emoji6]

BettiBz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Still looking for Lelai. She is an administrator but don't know how to get in touch with her. Is there a Search bar for friends here or a way to bring up my old mail?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Still looking for Lelai. She is an administrator but don't know how to get in touch with her. Is there a Search bar for friends here or a way to bring up my old mail?

Betty, sorry. Leelai isn't currently unavailable right now.

How can our staff help you? Please post in a a new thread so you don't hijack B flat's "intro" thread here.

Thanks.

BettiBz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Betty, sorry. Leelai isn't currently unavailable right now.

How can our staff help you? Please post in a a new thread so you don't hijack B flat's "intro" thread here.

Thanks.

I'm sorry too, but was able to pm her. Just answering in UR thread. Ow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts