What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello and marhaba!

Frezing Phoenix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys Ryan here, just stumbled upon this site and signed up 2 minutes later! This looks like a great and friendly place. I've had the 32gb iPad for just under a week and I still can't believe just how stunning and exceptional this piece of tech is. Can't wait to meet some of you and learn some great new things about my new best friend! Until next time :ipad-keyboard:

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello and Welcome :)

I know the iPad makes a good friend, not very warm, but having a pooch sitting across the lap while "padding" makes it all the more comfy.

Still, I hope you have many other friends other than an iPad, if not, well we are mostly all becoming good friends here. It's amazing what topics people come up with as well, once they get to use their iPad's.

Enjoy!

OP
F

Frezing Phoenix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
no worries mate I do have loads of real friends hehe. Just saying that it is an excellent piece of kit that has really exceeded my expectations. Just wish more companies would follow apples lead. Thanks for stopping bye and saying hi. Cheers, Ryan :)

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, hope to see you around!!!:)

Most reactions