What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello all

Moparx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I discovered this community through a moment of boredom when I randomly decided to search for iPad forums to see what offerings were currently available. I am the proud owner of a 32GB WiFi-only iPad which was purchased almost as soon as they came out since it was perfect for my needs.

I am no stranger to Apple though. I am a long time enthusiast of Apple's hardware design and continue to use a wide variety of systems from the 'old' days (For example: I have a Newton sitting on my desk which I still use and I was playing Oregon Trail earlier on my Apple II). Apple just seems to build things to last. :)

Anyway, this looks like a great community and it will be nice to get to know you all.

Last edited:

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome molarx. I too have a 32g wifi. I picked mine up on 4/3, and have not been able to put it down since.

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Moparx,

you just made me jealous, 'cause you still use your Newton......darn, that is good.
Is the display still good? I heard that the brightness is going down a lot after two three years......that was the reason why I sold mine of.

Damn, should have done it.

Welcome from Germany!!!! I do own a 32GB as well.

OP
Moparx

Moparx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome. :)

Hey Moparx,

you just made me jealous, 'cause you still use your Newton......darn, that is good.
Is the display still good? I heard that the brightness is going down a lot after two three years......that was the reason why I sold mine of.

Damn, should have done it.

Welcome from Germany!!!! I do own a 32GB as well.

The display is still in excellent condition and I have no problem with the backlight either. I don't recall having any screen issues with any of my Newtons.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, hope to see you around!!:)

Most reactions

Latest posts