What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft is Now Available in the USA and Worldwide

PhilSynowiec

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
hearthstone-titel1.jpg
Last year at PAX East 2013, Blizzard took the stage, announcing Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, and starting a beta test phase. Hearthstone is a card battle game, based in the Warcraft universe, and was originally only available on PC and Mac.
Earlier this month, Blizzard went one step further and brought the game to iPad, but only in certain countries as a soft launch. Unfortunately for Blizzard, it's fairly simple to make an iTunes account in any country, even without an address or a credit card there. The company seems to have ended its soft launch and Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft is now available in the USA and other countries worldwide.
As an avid player of Hearthstone, I was excited for the iPad version so I even made a Canadian iTunes account to download it. The game plays exactly like the desktop version, and I haven't found any problems thus far on my 1st generation iPad mini.
Good news for folks that don't have an iPad out there, Blizzard plans to develop an iPhone and Android version of the game. Unfortunately there's no release date for those versions, but anyone who would like to try the game out it's available for free on the App Store.

Most reactions

Latest posts