What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hearing your voice WHILE recording

doopcirca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, everyone, I hope I'm not asking something already covered elsewhere (I checked out, anyway, and the topic seems new to me). I'm looking for an app that allows to record the voice AND at the same time, listen to it. I like to have a live feedback on my voice while I'm singing and a live playthrough option would be needed. Lots of recording apps out there, but I can't find any with this option :eek:
Thank you !

OP
D

doopcirca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi checked it out: it works perfectly, you saved my day. Just to take advantage some more of the topic ... now that I have a good monitoring system I'm going to buy a decent iPad Microphone. I found out this one that seems to be well rated http://www.amazon.de/Apogee-MiC-96k...UTF8&colid=1U2AD5TR960LD&coliid=ILMYQU6Z3UVQE
Is there something better/cheaper I could get, am I missing some specific topic in the forum ?
Thanks so much !

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Apogee are good, but there are cheaper options. The iRig Mic should be cheaper, check out Apple's Store for other options.

GaryLee4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would recommend the apogee 1 it can record your voice and with its software , and using ios7, you can record and monitor your recording live through headphones. You can use ios garageband on your ipad to record and playback. The (1) haves a studio quality built-in mic, xlr for external mic, and a 1/4" input for guitar. You also can use a standard midi keyboard to play the keyboards in garageband. A one man band!

GaryLee4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One thing just can to me. What ever you use make sure you have record monitoring turnoff on.

Most reactions