What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hearing Impaired Using Streamer

birdies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to get my iPad to stream to my blutooth streamer. I go through the whole pairing thing, and I am not able to pull up the IPad. iPhone=yes. iPad=no. It says it is connected. No audio coming out. Ideas?

Birdies

lowertech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to get my iPad to stream to my blutooth streamer. I go through the whole pairing thing, and I am not able to pull up the IPad. iPhone=yes. iPad=no. It says it is connected. No audio coming out. Ideas?

Birdies

Check the little switch on the side of the iPad - that can must the sound. (It caught me at first!)

OP
B

birdies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for replying. There are not a lot of mfgs or individuals that share and troubleshoot HOH issues,so I am appreciative. As best as I can tell, it has something to do with the phone being set up close to the iPad. I have to turn my phone off to work on the iPad. Not very convenient since my iPad is not set up for phone use ($). I find pairing to be a pain, but love how great it is when it works. Thanks for your kind reply.
Birdies

Most reactions

Latest posts