What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HayDay Friends Off-Topic

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Funny fishy stuff! I'm on a swim team, so I do laps and laps and laps and laps! Chumleyboo, my OZ BFF, also swims! Also wench is a swimmer who lives right here in California! And our very own Miss Pristoph likes to swim in Arizona!

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Funny fishy stuff! I'm on a swim team, so I do laps and laps and laps and laps! Chumleyboo, my OZ BFF, also swims! Also wench is a swimmer who lives right here in California! And our very own Miss Pristoph likes to swim in Arizona!
LOL, really I like to play in the water when it's hot out! Do not confuse me with a swimmer! I sink (and I stink at swimming).

Kbxy88

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Me lost in the mail?? Nahhh, I've been waiting at the front gates with Doug SR for dayssss waiting to be let in! ;)

405 it is! Oh look... traffic

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Me lost in the mail?? Nahhh, I've been waiting at the front gates with Doug SR for dayssss waiting to be let in! ;)

405 it is! Oh look... traffic

I was wondering who that cute dude was...! :cool: Next time, take off the shades, then I will know it's you by looking into your eyes! The eyes are the window to the soul, so they say :p

I'll pick you up in the yacht...meet ya at The Pike!

PS. I'm firing Doug Sr.!

Kbxy88

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was wondering who that cute dude was...! :cool: Next time, take off the shades, then I will know it's you by looking into your eyes! The eyes are the window to the soul, so they say :p

I'll pick you up in the yacht...meet ya at The Pike!

PS. I'm firing Doug Sr.!

Pike it is!! I'll just be sitting here waiting for the big yacht

How can you fire Doug??? It's DOUG! He's been there through thick and thin

Most reactions

Latest posts