What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HayDay Friends Off-Topic

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Skimonkey! You have to come to our party, too! Everyone brings something to eat and you can wear onesie pjs in the jacuzzi!! Samantha's Leer jet pilot picks everyone up! Lol!View attachment 59283View attachment 59284

Woohoo!!

I would love to come to the official IPF barbecue--love the venue...very nice pool and grill!

What time is Samantha's Leer Jet going to pick me up? Do I have time to shake a few drinks for the trip?? :)

Skimonkey ~

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Woohoo!!

I would love to come to the official IPF barbecue--love the venue...very nice pool and grill!

What time is Samantha's Leer Jet going to pick me up? Do I have time to shake a few drinks for the trip?? :)

Skimonkey ~
Yes yes! I'll ask Samantha to have Lars, the pilot, communicate directly with you! By the way, we also have Hans, our masseuse, on call and I was able to procure the Four Moveables to work this gig! I know we have drinks, main courses, and desserts all set! The appetizers have just previously been mentioned ;), so it seems we are all ready to go! :). Fun fun fun!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes yes! I'll ask Samantha to have Lars, the pilot, communicate directly with you! By the way, we also have Hans, our masseuse, on call and I was able to procure the Four Moveables to work this gig! I know we have drinks, main courses, and desserts all set! The appetizers have just previously been mentioned ;), so it seems we are all ready to go! :). Fun fun fun!

Well if you don't mind...this BBQ sounds so grand....would you mind if I include a few of our other staff? Like @leelai , @scifan57 , @The OB ....each of them come from different parts of the world. Hope that Lars could swing by and collect them too!! :)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Woohoo! This sounds like so much fun! And what a great venue, love the setting! And Samantha's Lear jet with Lars and Hans will come in handy after a few laps in that pool!

I'm down in OZ, so if Lars can drop on by, that would be great! :D

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Woohoo! This sounds like so much fun! And what a great venue, love the setting! And Samantha's Lear jet with Lars and Hans will come in handy after a few laps in that pool!

I think Lars can work magic. The more the merrier, right Blondie?

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well if you don't mind...this BBQ sounds so grand....would you mind if I include a few of our other staff? Like @leelai , @scifan57 , @The OB ....each of them come from different parts of the world. Hope that Lars could swing by and collect them too!! :)
Of course, they all can join in the fun! We have some from OZ, UK, Canada already coming...!

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Leelai, are you a swimmer?

Most reactions

Latest posts