What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HayDay Friends Off-Topic

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
True, lots of people haves stopped playing.

I like the honey and the candle maker. It took ages to make two hives, but it's good to have something to aim for. I liked the pumpkin pie and pumkin soup challenge, all my honey was diverted to that.

I would also like to see a saw mill, and I would like to see more saws!!! They are the new bolts! :D

I don't like how many bars you need to upgrade the personal train. Mine only collects three passengers, I notice that most people have upgraded theirs way beyond that. I don't know how you have all done that, I am stuck on three silver bars!

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I did like the new town upgrade, yet once u upgrade all, does get a little boring, and the hobo's ask for way too much stuff. Luv the sawmill! I used tom to get my bars for the personal train, either shovels stone or coal, worth it to pick up 10 for one stop shopping.
And Happy Halloween all. Tho I do hate that nite, used to be my favorite, now I lock and black out windows, jeez they van load kids to my hood.
Cya

isaelperez81

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi all... Omg long time since been on... Miss the OG group. Still see most of you guys via gc friend list. I've yet to use Tom. Too much for him. Besides I'm a hoarder and looking through paper find really big deals. Anyone need maps?

Bezer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I like the sawmill idea too. Making enough honey is a serious bummer, though now it's slowed down at work I can sneak onto the iPad for 5 minutes and collect honey but then cuz of that I am going through axes like no tomorrow.

I also noticed the amount of items in the town go up too. I'm sending away hobos wanting 3 items when two of them are what I call the 'high end' stores; spa, gift shop n B&B

isaelperez81

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Great haul! 2 hours plus of trick o treating

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 228

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Mmmm, I love Whoppers!
Can't see it....What's the costume?

------------------------------
GC: narab1
HD: Level 78
DV: Level 37
C of C: Level 42
Godus: who knows?!
-------

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bezer

iPF Novice
Reaction score

How was your weather or were you all in buildings? Seriously crappy here, had rain snow for awhile. Was actually surprised by the number of treaters we had w the weather, but then Michiganders are fairly tough.

isaelperez81

iPF Novice
Reaction score
bezer.. No rain or snow it was chilly. Must have walked a long time hitting up
It's of stores in my area. No apartment ringing... Easier to walk in a business...lol

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I miss you all! Sorry I've been so absent from here. My sissy got married last Sunday and I've been extremely busy with all thing!

Donna...we just contracted a new agent to sell our home. Hopefully, we will have better results! Thanks for asking!

Anthea...yes, freesia is in the bouquet! Good eye! Lizzie's bouquet also had miniature calla lilies mixed in and she had a single yellow rose as yellow is her hubby's favorite color!

I hope you all had/are having a relaxing weekend!

Crazydiamonds

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi ipf friends! :) Also a while since I checked in here. Looks like most of you still check in from time to time. Hope you all are well! Are you all still actively playing HD? I am, but I sure miss the days of chatting here. Our NH was great but finally people have gradually tapered off playing I think. I moved to a new one but it's definitely not the same... Take care!
:) Karine

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi ipf friends! :) Also a while since I checked in here. Looks like most of you still check in from time to time. Hope you all are well! Are you all still actively playing HD? I am, but I sure miss the days of chatting here. Our NH was great but finally people have gradually tapered off playing I think. I moved to a new one but it's definitely not the same... Take care!
:) Karine
Karine, come back to the hood on Monday, Ava will be there, wants to chat with you.
Miss everyone here also!
Carolyn let us do a new avatar
Luv ya guys,
D

Most reactions

Latest posts