What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HayDay Friends Off-Topic

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANCY!!!
I know it's late in the day, but I only just got here!
Hope your day is/was happy, and full of yummy stuff :D:D:D
Thanks Sam! It was great.

------------------------------
GC: narab1
HD: Level 78
DV: Level 37
C of C: Level 42
Godus: who knows?!
-------

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
image.jpg
Nancy, how are you doing? Hope you had a good birthday. Everyone, what do I do about these bushes that have an ! But nobody can see them? Do ya think I have to chop em down? Damn.

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
View attachment 60757 Nancy, how are you doing? Hope you had a good birthday. Everyone, what do I do about these bushes that have an ! But nobody can see them? Do ya think I have to chop em down? Damn.

Thanks for the birthday wishes...I'm doing fine. You?

Your bushes are weird. I watered those exact bushes a couple hours ago when I saw your note...it was 21 min after you posted it. I think I watered 6-8...trees too I recall. Are they still unwatered????

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
View attachment 60757 Nancy, how are you doing? Hope you had a good birthday. Everyone, what do I do about these bushes that have an ! But nobody can see them? Do ya think I have to chop em down? Damn.

I just watered the same 7 again!

-------

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Your bushes are weird. I watered those exact bushes a couple hours ago when I saw your note...it was 21 min after you posted it. I think I watered 6-8...trees too I recall. Are they still unwatered????

I've now watered your bushes and trees at least 6 times. I get XP each time i do it and have tracked the increase in my numbers. You clearly have a glitch. Maybe do a hard reset on your game and then your iPhone/ipad?

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've now watered your bushes and trees at least 6 times. I get XP each time i do it and have tracked the increase in my numbers. You clearly have a glitch. Maybe do a hard reset on your game and then your iPhone/ipad?

One of my followers had that same glitch for ages! I got so much XP from him/her!

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
One of my followers had that same glitch for ages! I got so much XP from him/her!
LOL, maybe I should just leave them. Well, I chopped down the cherry trees but left the bushes,. I am sorely in need of axes and I hate the thought of using them unnecessarily. That's another pet peeve of mine....we should all have enough axes/saws to take care of our greenery.

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I'm glad you are better...no more being sick!
I've been doing pretty good. I actually went in to work yesterday for 5 hours. I swear, as soon as I walk in the door everyone just stares at me like I am some unusual species of bird. And my laptop died so I had to get a loaner and try to get some kind of work done while I was there. Technology sucks this week!

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, I remember she's 27 - it was easy to remember, because I remember she's 4 years older than me. (......ahem!)

OMG!!! :confused: I do apologise!!:( I always thought you were 28 too. :confused: I have aged you unnecessarily. :eek: I take it all back, young missy. :D

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Except Nancy's only 27. ;)

Yes, I remember she's 27 - it was easy to remember, because I remember she's 4 years older than me. (......ahem!)

OMG!!! :confused: I do apologise!!:( I always thought you were 28 too. :confused: I have aged you unnecessarily. :eek: I take it all back, young missy. :D

I really wish there was a "super like" button for comments like these. Thank you both for defending my "youngster-ism"! Such great friends!
SUPER LIKE!!

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've been doing pretty good. I actually went in to work yesterday for 5 hours. I swear, as soon as I walk in the door everyone just stares at me like I am some unusual species of bird. And my laptop died so I had to get a loaner and try to get some kind of work done while I was there. Technology sucks this week!

Yes, I'm so much better. I cough still, but only infrequently. Breathing is still not up to par, but I will take it as I'm soooo much better now!

Glad you made it into work. Nice to be a "celebrity" when you get there, huh?

We've been working for home all week as there was an electrical fire downtown that knocked a large portion of downtown out of power. Happened on Sunday; they think it might be back by tomorrow afternoon. I think we will all be happy to go back once the power is back on.

-------

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, pay attention! I plan on being 17 soon and expect you to keep up! o_O:p:cool:

No offence, but that can't be right. I can't be four years older than you, and you're going to be (only) 17.
Unless maybe this is the "new math"?!?

-------

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I really wish there was a "super like" button for comments like these. Thank you both for defending my "youngster-ism"! Such great friends!
SUPER LIKE!!

I was going to "carrot" your post, because, really, there is no higher praise than a carrot. But I decided to award you a medal instead. :D

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score

We are having technology problems in Australia this week, too! Clearly there is something afoot! o_O

Most reactions