What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HayDay Friends Off-Topic

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So this is way, way off topic, but I must complain right now about the latest You Tube "update". It stinks!!!! I'm in and out of You Tube all day and now I get aggravated everytime I go there....Gah! What are they doing??? Who's with me?
I haven't been in there yet. Now I'm afraid to look!

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So this is way, way off topic, but I must complain right now about the latest You Tube "update". It stinks!!!! I'm in and out of You Tube all day and now I get aggravated everytime I go there....Gah! What are they doing??? Who's with me?

Haven't looked at it yet, but I'm definitely with you, because I'm WAY too scared not to be!!:confused:

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anthea, I got my laptop fixed and now my monitors won't work. It's bad carma.

Oh no!! If it's not one thing, it's another. How frustrating. :(

Today I helped to fix a friend's laptop, so I'm sending good technology vibrations your way through the ether.

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Speaking of technology... This thing put me back at a point when everyone was happy with the world and Snow White was singing with pretty birds landing on her hand... However, now that I've read allllll these posts...where is the Wicked Witch when one needs her?!! Lol!

So, please disregard my former post! :eek:

Except, of course, that I love you all dearly ! :)

One more thing...I no longer have bangs.... Need to do a "facelift" on my Avi soon, cuz I don't know about new math or old math...each day keeps ticking away on me...So, to quote a movie line "I'll have what she's having". Will that reverse time for me, too? Puhleeze oh puhleeze! o_O

Last edited:

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Speaking of technology... This thing put me back at a point when everyone was happy with the world and Snow White was singing with pretty birds landing on her hand... However, now that I've read allllll these posts...where is the Wicked Witch when one needs her?!! Lol!

So, please disregard my former post! :eek:

Except, of course, that I love you all dearly ! :)

One more thing...I no longer have bangs.... Need to do a "facelift" on my Avi soon, cuz I don't know about new math or old math...each day keeps ticking away on me...So, to quote a movie line "I'll have what she's having". Will that reverse time for me, too? Puhleeze oh puhleeze! o_O
I want what you're having! Hope all is well sweet cheeks. I'm doing good except, of course, for my tech issues. My dryer broke too! What's a girl to do?

Bezer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have the 'hoods really taken that much traffic from the forum or am I not watching the right threads? I.E. Most recent product request is from Sept 30th.

I know I haven't been on, but then really haven't been playing HD either.

Bezer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think it comes in fits and spurts - one minute nobody's around and the next there's chattering everywhere! But overall the hoods have taken away a lot of our previous banter, combine that with the new IPad Forum that's no longer an app (still can't get my brain around that!), lots of folk have bailed. I think some people had too hard of a time figuring out how to navigate around the forums and just gave up. Which is a pity :(. I check in often, but I no longer trade in the request forum - I just ask a hoodies these days...:)

Yea, I was wondering if the new forum layout was the final nail per say myself and it appears so. I have to agree, I've had a bit of a time wrapping my head around it and when I think I have down, it unwraps a bit. I've definately use the trading forum less with the hood's help, therefore also a contributor to its decline. I guess all good things must pass too though I am glad I was able to catch at least some of the fun of the forum prior to the hoods and then the update.

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just checking in, hope all of you are fine. I miss the chatter here also, ah well.

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think it comes in fits and spurts - one minute nobody's around and the next there's chattering everywhere! But overall the hoods have taken away a lot of our previous banter, combine that with the new IPad Forum that's no longer an app (still can't get my brain around that!), lots of folk have bailed. I think some people had too hard of a time figuring out how to navigate around the forums and just gave up. Which is a pity :(. I check in often, but I no longer trade in the request forum - I just ask a hoodies these days...:)

If you have difficulty with navigating the forum why not try Tapatalk ? I use it all the time now, and it's great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I tried it once, but it wants me to join all these other groups, will try again, thx

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I tried it once, but it wants me to join all these other groups, will try again, thx

I thought it was more for people using multiple forums? If you're just using one, it's probably easier just to spend the time getting your head around that one. Although, I don't think the new forum is the main reason why the Hay Day threads have gone so quiet. I think, like Sam said, it's because of the introduction of neighbourhood chat.

Most reactions

Latest posts