What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day - Product Requests & Sales

synth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does the board ever clear permanently? I have been to some farms and their boards are clear?

GC: Synth lvl41

Mandamarie0929

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anyone able to sell me two bracelets for my board? I don't have a jewelry maker yet and i need them for my board.

Inbox is full:) did u get any yet? Nvm i see im just repeating chumleyboo lol

mandamarie0929| lvl 48| Canada| |always help a friend in need|

DemB94

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My stall is FULL!

Needed a clear out.. - GC DemB94 :D

Sent via iPad GC DemB94

ea_sweetface

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does the board ever clear permanently? I have been to some farms and their boards are clear?

When people tear them, to wait for new orders, the board will look clear. I do that often. I only do what I like, no sugar/dairy unless it's asking for one AND giving me 800+ XP, and tear all often :)

GC: ea_sweetface. Level 67.

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I don't think so, you can delete all the orders, but it will fill again. My policy is no orders below 500 xp, but Sweetface, maybe I should up that!

synth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When people tear them, to wait for new orders, the board will look clear. I do that often. I only do what I like, no sugar/dairy unless it's asking for one AND giving me 800+ XP, and tear all often :)

GC: ea_sweetface. Level 67.

How do you tear them up?

synth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 4 silver and 3 gold. Willing to swap as default price for the same in platinum.

Most reactions