What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day - Product Requests & Sales

sandia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Who ever came to my farm and took 3 bolts on my last slot please return them to me it was for a trade. What is your problem taking others trades! I am so mad right now

GC: *5ANDIA* (including stars) Level:48

romiriweb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Who ever came to my farm and took 3 bolts on my last slot please return them to me it was for a trade. What is your problem taking others trades! I am so mad right now

GC: *5ANDIA* (including stars) Level:48

Never mind Sandia!!! Our trade didn't go as we expected because two people bought things from last stand... but FRIENDSHIP is GREAT in this forum!!! I got my lost 3 bolts and I upgraded the barn!! Jonew10 sold to me the 3 bolts and lolylolipop777 also wanted to help!! So THANK to everybody in this forum who feels like family to help each other and to those who are grabbing things... it's better they enjoyed the friendship than the greed of growing without caring for the rest.
THANKS and happy farming to everybody!!!

ydinger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Friends! I need 7 planks to upgrade my barn. I have 7 bolts I can trade or I could trade 4 tapes and 3 bolts! PM if you can help! Thanks!

GC ID: Ydinger, level 43

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello Friends! I need 7 planks to upgrade my barn. I have 7 bolts I can trade or I could trade 4 tapes and 3 bolts! PM if you can help! Thanks!

If you still need a trade I can swing it. I'll take the tape and bolts option;)

Kbxy88

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Where you @ Bri squared. I got 23 milks w/your name on it lol .. Cheap date ;)

ydinger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all! I need 4 deeds and can trade either markers or mallets. PM if u can help, thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts