What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day - Product Requests & Sales

CarrotPie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for barn items (planks/bolts/tapes)

I have nails, crews, panels, deeds, mallets, and stakes. PM if you would like to trade.

Hedwig

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I need mallets and stakes and deeds. I'm willing to pay top price for them and have some building materials too. I'm not sure how the trading thing works, so if you could tell me I'm a pm if you have the items I need I would b most grateful. Thank you :)

dhidhiazir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I need mallets and stakes and deeds. I'm willing to pay top price for them and have some building materials too. I'm not sure how the trading thing works, so if you could tell me I'm a pm if you have the items I need I would b most grateful. Thank you :)

Hi there.. U need to have 6 posts before u can reply a pm, so i will just reply u here.. How much u need of those expansion materials?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Yes--and we do ask that these are not random posts, but posts that have meaning. Otherwise, they will be deleted.

Ski

gunsandy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If anyone needs land expansion materials, I have some to trade or sell. I'm happy to give you default pricing or 1 point pricing if you're low on coin.

GC ID: andreangentry lvl 56... About trading- My goal is to be fair at all times, if you feel shorted, please say something. You are always welcome to charge me full price on all trades :)

Yeah needed land expansion .

Sent from my iPhone using iPF-gamecentre id : gunsandy

Hedwig

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there.. U need to have 6 posts before u can reply a pm, so i will just reply u here.. How much u need of those expansion materials?

Sorry I didn't know. I need as many of each as you have, I still have a lot of land to buy :)

Could you explain how I go about doing the trade please.

chadsea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone with spare 1 BOLT and 1 TAPE? Just needed them for the next upgrade... I can trade with expansion, silo or anything in my storage... Pm pls...

GC: chadsea / HD level 51 (tnx, forum angels)

Hedwig

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, I have 10 planks, 9 bolts, 7 screws, 4 wood panels. I need deeds and stakes more than anything else, I'm willing to buy or trade :)

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey, I have 10 planks, 9 bolts, 7 screws, 4 wood panels. I need deeds and stakes more than anything else, I'm willing to buy or trade :)

I have some deeds, and stakes. I'd love to trade! Please add me if you're interested.

Chumleyboo, level 60.

Hedwig

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have some deeds, and stakes. I'd love to trade! Please add me if you're interested.

Chumleyboo, level 60.

Hey I would love to trade with you. What would you like for the stakes and deeds? I'm not sure how to add people or search them because I'm not on Facebook.

Last edited:

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey I would love to trade with you. What would you like for the stakes and deeds? I'm not sure how to add people or search them because I'm not on Facebook.

I have 7 deeds and 6 markers, so how about 10 planks and 3 bolts?

Chumleyboo, level 60.

Most reactions

Latest posts