What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day - Product Requests & Sales

andreangentry

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh that just made my mind to all dirty lol

Add GC - Streamliner

Eww! Didn't mean it like that! Haha!

GC ID: andreangentry lvl 56... About trading- My goal is to be fair at all times, if you feel shorted, please say something. You are always welcome to charge me full price on all trades :)

Network Nerd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Eww! Didn't mean it like that! Haha!

GC ID: andreangentry lvl 56... About trading- My goal is to be fair at all times, if you feel shorted, please say something. You are always welcome to charge me full price on all trades :)

Eww??? Lol talk about a shoot down...

Thankyou hon. That almost gets me an upgrade

Add GC - Streamliner

Last edited:

andreangentry

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can anyone please spare 7 bolts 6 planks and 6 tapes

Also 5 nails and 1 screw

I would like to purchase these items as all of my tradable commodities are currently in the "omg how in the world are you still functionally playing" state

I do however have quite a lot of crap filling up my barn...

Much appreciation

Your friendly neighbourhood nerd

Add GC - Streamliner

Try harvesting crops, wheat, or searching the papers. most of us are working on our own barns and don't have that many to spare.

Yoko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have :
- marker stake
- mallet
- land deed (for plank only 1:1 )
I need :
- barn materials
- nail,screw
***** Note *****
3:1 for barn materials
2:1 for silo materials Ratio
( mine : yours )
*** maximum price ***
Gc : Yoko_Tannata ( level 54 )

CarrotPie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for planks, tapes, or bolts

I have nails, screws, panels, deeds, ores, saws, and axes.

PM if you're interested in trading.

nadia.abulhawa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone have any syrup and blackberry jam? Not sure whether to cast off next boat, I only have 2 bb jam and no syrup

GC ID: nadia8/12 level 54

CarrotPie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for bolts, planks and tapes.

I have nails, panels, screws, deeds, ores, saws , axes. (panels and screws & deeds I can do 3:2 ratio 3 mine : 2 yours, )

PM if you would like to trade.

nadia.abulhawa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for bolts, planks and tapes.

I have nails, panels, screws, deeds, ores, saws , axes. (panels and screws & deeds I can do 3:2 ratio 3 mine : 2 yours, )

PM if you would like to trade.

I'll trade, pm sent

GC ID: nadia8/12 level 54

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Folks---

please try to maintain your comments in one Post. We do have rules regarding bumping a thread for attention. In this thread we have provided ample allowance to "bump," however in normal circumstances our rules are this:

4.3. Do not “bump†a post to attract attention to it. If, after 48 hours, you have not received a response on a question you may bump your post one (1) time. If you still do not receive a response send a private message (PM) to a moderator and ask for assistance. Bumping posts may subject the post to deletion.

As you can see above, our rules allow bumping 1-time after 48 hours. Since this thread is viewed by many players, why not allow others a chance do do fair trading and wait for their response first before posting a status change on your farm.

Thank you,

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Most reactions

Latest posts