What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day - Product Requests & Sales

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yoko,
I have a long plank and a short screw to trade. I'd love to trade for mallets. Can you send me a private message? I'm new to the forum so it may take me a while to figure this out. Thanks.

andreangentry

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yoko,
I have a long plank and a short screw to trade. I'd love to trade for mallets. Can you send me a private message? I'm new to the forum so it may take me a while to figure this out. Thanks.

Hi pristoph,

I have some mallets to trade, how many do you need? Also, you can't pm until you have six posts. What's your gc and level, I'll add you

GC ID: andreangentry lvl 55

andreangentry

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Andreangentry,
Thanks for the info. I just need one mallet.
GC ID pristoph level 25

Ok, save your plank, and screw, come find my farm, level 55 and grab a wheat in the back of my stall, standby and grab the mallet when you see it :)

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Andreangentry,
I put an ad out a little while ago but the little ad icon is gone now. Does that mean we can trade? What would you like of mine?

andreangentry

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok, save your plank, and screw, come find my farm, level 55 and grab a wheat in the back of my stall, standby and grab the mallet when you see it :)

Let me know when you are on your way :)

andreangentry

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Andreangentry,
I put an ad out a little while ago but the little ad icon is gone now. Does that mean we can trade? What would you like of mine?

If you only need one mallet, I'm happy to give it to you.

When we trade, one person purchases a wheat at the others farm, after the wheat is purchased you stay and wait for the mallet. The we go to your farm, you put out a wheat and wait for me to grab it before Placing the plank for sale.

Come by my farm and grab a wheat, I don't need anything from you :)

Network Nerd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need 32 brown sugar for my boat order

Any help would be awesome thankyou

Add GC - Streamliner

Most reactions

Latest posts