What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAY DAY IMPROVEMENTS-what we think should be in the next update (no friend requests)

nerdgasm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
we definitely need a confirm question to use diamond

i think supercell is doing this on purpose.

WeGo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
knitnglo said:
I have a couple of suggestions that would make everyone very happy, I'm sure.......

1) why not iron ore to make bolts, nails and screws in the smelter?

2) how about oak trees to cut down at maturity and make wood panels and planks?

The hardware seems to be the most frustrating items to attain right now.

Yes!!!! These are excellent ideas!

GC: RVnFamily level 45

OP
LYRAZELDA

LYRAZELDA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
knitnglo said:
I have a couple of suggestions that would make everyone very happy, I'm sure.......

1) why not iron ore to make bolts, nails and screws in the smelter?

2) how about oak trees to cut down at maturity and make wood panels and planks?

The hardware seems to be the most frustrating items to attain right now.

These are awesome ideas, but like 1million said a few pages ago, Supercell lost a lot of money from the mystery box glitch, and are just making things that cost diamonds really rare, so this probably won't happen. I wish it would, though.

Kikiboma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish there was a scroll bar on the shop stalls. More than once I've accidentally bought something when I was only trying to scroll through the items someone had for sale. :/

Sent from my iPad using iPF. Add me for Hay Day. GC: SAKIITTOME

OP
LYRAZELDA

LYRAZELDA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kikiboma said:
I wish there was a scroll bar on the shop stalls. More than once I've accidentally bought something when I was only trying to scroll through the items someone had for sale. :/

Same, i bought some annoying max priced bacon and eggs. I usually put my finger on the things I haven't unlocked so I can't buy them.

Sent from my iPad using IPF. GC ID: Lyra 123. KIK: LYRAZELDA. TouchArcade: Lyra 123. Farm name: Add me! GC: Lyra 123. Level:27

Kikiboma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LYRAZELDA said:
Same, i bought some annoying max priced bacon and eggs. I usually put my finger on the things I haven't unlocked so I can't buy them.

Sent from my iPad using IPF. GC ID: Lyra 123. KIK: LYRAZELDA. TouchArcade: Lyra 123. Farm name: Add me! GC: Lyra 123. Level:27

I bought maxed price bacon and eggs too. It really put me in a mood. It is funny, I do the same thing you do, I keep my stylus on a locked item while browsing.

OP
LYRAZELDA

LYRAZELDA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kikiboma said:
I bought maxed price bacon and eggs too. It really put me in a mood. It is funny, I do the same thing you do, I keep my stylus on a locked item while browsing.

That's AWESOME!

EDIT: maybe I didn't need capital letters!

Sent from my iPad. GC ID: Lyra 123. HAY DAY: KIK: LYRAZELDA. TouchArcade: Lyra 123. Farm name: Add me! GC: Lyra 123. Level:28 DRAGONVALE: Level: 11

WeGo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kikiboma said:

Me too! I like this idea.

GC: RVnFamily level 45

kix1980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LYRAZELDA said:
These are awesome ideas, but like 1million said a few pages ago, Supercell lost a lot of money from the mystery box glitch, and are just making things that cost diamonds really rare, so this probably won't happen. I wish it would, though.

Yeah, things that cost diamonds do so for a reason. They're not gonna be in any rush to make them easier to get hold of.

kix1980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kikiboma said:

Doesn't help once you've already unlocked everything tho lol.

crucialkev

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Loving the new features in the latest update - the animals with their festive Christmas look is so cool. Thank you Hayday

Styxx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks really cool with the winter and christmas atmosphere!
Question though, when you want to replace stuff, you can now put them in a box. Like some storage. But where do you find them back?

kewb62

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Styxx said:
Looks really cool with the winter and christmas atmosphere!
Question though, when you want to replace stuff, you can now put them in a box. Like some storage. But where do you find them back?

They are in the shop where you originally bought them. Instead of saying a price on the item it tells you how many you have stored.

Styxx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kewb62 said:
They are in the shop where you originally bought them. Instead of saying a price on the item it tells you how many you have stored.

Maybe a bug then, I put something inthe boz and saw it move to the shop. But in the shop it said nothing about it. I moved the same item back on my farm, but it made me pay for it.
I will try again with something cheap :)

Most reactions

Latest posts