What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAY DAY GAME *Beginners Guide* Trading/Selling Etiquette

McCallind

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you!

Thank you so much for this. I am new to the game and was wondering how trading works so had to google it up and i found this guide of yours. Will definitely give trading a try soon as I have stuff crowding my barn. :p

synth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ThanQ i understand now. My stall is currently full of stuff, so no room for wheating yet. If you want to checkout my stall, happy for anyone to help emptying. Items are at full price, sorry as i did not know about this app until a few hours ago, but will certainly help trade as soon as i have room :)

Reaction score
Hello I am new to the game.. I saw a friend selling 10x wheat for one gold.. And I bought them I feel so embarrassed. :/ The only way to private message him is the forum? Isnt there any button to PM him ingame? Thanks for the beginners guide!

synth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello I am new to the game.. I saw a friend selling 10x wheat for one gold.. And I bought them I feel so embarrassed. :/ The only way to private message him is the forum? Isnt there any button to PM him ingame? Thanks for the beginners guide!

'i think as newbies we have all slipped up by doing something like this, don't sweat it too much. You may have an item they need as a way of compensation :)

GC: Synth lvl38

Reaction score
I am making 6 posts so as to open the private message feature and to apologize and return the wheat back. But why did this player sell the x10 wheat 1 gold?! The trade guide says 1x wheat - 1 gold, or I misunderstood?

CarrotPie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am making 6 posts so as to open the private message feature and to apologize and return the wheat back. But why did this player sell the x10 wheat 1 gold?! The trade guide says 1x wheat - 1 gold, or I misunderstood?

you're not misunderstood, it's annoying sometimes when people sell like that, you just need to tell them you don't want 10 wheats

dilynmor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to Hay Day, and I'm not sure if I should fix the dock or buy a cake oven.... They seem to be about the same price and I don't make that much money that fast??? Anyone have some insight on the subject?

synth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to Hay Day, and I'm not sure if I should fix the dock or buy a cake oven.... They seem to be about the same price and I don't make that much money that fast??? Anyone have some insight on the subject?

My advice, buy a cake oven. The boat is demanding and you will need cakes for it anyway. You can sell what you don't
need on the board and make some extra cash.

GC: Synth lvl40

averytz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Total newbie to this game and to forums about games, sorry! But pls tell me, what are these gift checks for mystery boxes that just popped up in a new mailbox?? How do we use them? And ok, while I'm being a helpless nube, how do we expand silos and barns when li'l things like duct tape and wood panels refuse to be offered anywhere? Thank you, kind farmers.

Mohammediqbal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
True. Are we buying/selling out of d game? Didn't follow d rules completely. Pls HELP. Right now am on level 38 and need land deed desperately. How do I communicate to other people. Farm name "smartowais"
Thanks

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Everybody--

Please be aware that this thread is not intended for players to randomly post in order to gain the Private Message Feature on this Forum. In addition, this is also not a Trading Request Thread either.

Please take a moment to review the Forum Rules which trumps all other rules including the Hay Day Etiquette rules of trading.

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

All posts will be deleted without warning. Please post with value.

Thanks for your understanding.

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Cynaminqc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I am in desperate need of lots of saws and axes. I am willing to trade or purchase. I have read the rules and am still a little confused. If someone could help me please do so. My user name is my game name in Hay Day. Thanks a lot!!!

SeanRyan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I am in desperate need of lots of saws and axes. I am willing to trade or purchase. I have read the rules and am still a little confused. If someone could help me please do so. My user name is my game name in Hay Day. Thanks a lot!!!

You're not in the forum. You're actually replying to a stickie that no one notices. Go in the main forum and post this. :)

GC: SeanRyanisGreat level: 37

bakerlady1959

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hay Day Instuctions

I need the instructions or manual to the game "Hay Day". I need to know about the boat. How to fill the crates and how to launch it as soon as it's full of cargo. Anyone?

Most reactions

Latest posts